Dear Patient Family,
We hope you and your family are all safe and well during this pandemic. In accordance with Sacramento County’s Public Health Office guidelines, starting May 18th, our office will resume routine care for our patients. We are dedicated to providing you quality care while ensuring you and your loved ones remain safe. In order to do so, we have adopted the following protocols in addition to our current operating procedures:
• All people are to wear a face covering while in the office; this applies to all staff and all patients.
ο Patients may wear a covering from home. If you do not have one, we will provide a disposable one upon entry.
ο Patients will be asked to wash your hands upon entering as well as various times throughout the exam process.
• Minimize unnecessary contact:
ο Added physical barrier at front desk to separate staff and patients.
ο Aim to maintain six feet of separation between staff and patients at the front desk.
ο Use tape (or like) to mark a six-foot distance line on the floor.
ο Requesting patients come to office unaccompanied unless it is necessary that you have a guardian/ambulatory help.
ο To avoid crowding the waiting room, patients are asked to wait in their car, if possible, or outside our office (there is a bench in the hallway also).
ο We have removed any unnecessary “high touch” items, such as magazines or toys in the reception area.
ο Stagger appointments to minimize patient overlap.
ο Propping open front door to increase ventilation and minimize touching doorknobs.
• Added physical barrier at dispensary tables to separate staff and patients.
• Ask patients to wash hands or use hand sanitizer before trying on frames.
• Only staff is to pull frames from our frame boards with gloves
• All frames that have been handled by patients or staff will be cleaned and disinfected by our UVC specialized disinfecting frame cabinet.
• After use, all trays will be cleaned with 70% alcohol-based cleaner or another appropriate disinfectant.
• Limit number of patients in the dispensary area so that they may maintain six feet of separation.
We have strict staff guidelines and have implemented conservative cleaning procedures throughout the office according to the CDC recommendations and protocols and OSHA standards.
Thank you for your understanding of our new safety measures. As always, if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us.
At Roseville Optometry, our doctors and staff are committed to meeting all your eye care needs by combining exceptional patient service with the latest technology and frame fashion. We strive to offer a caring, yet comprehensive eye health examination with personalized attention in choosing the appropriate frame, lenses, and/or contact lenses that fit your lifestyle needs. Roseville Optometry has been recognized as a leader in patient care for over 25 years and we aim to continue to be the best in our profession!
We are located in a professional building on North Sunrise Avenue between E. Roseville Parkway and Eureka Road. We are in the North Sunrise Professional Center next to Chicago Fire Pizza and United Artists Movie Theater.
576 North Sunrise Avenue, Roseville, California 95661, United States
We are closed the first Saturday of every month.
Copyright © 2021 Roseville Optometry - All Rights Reserved.